NHTSA TV Spot, 'Dating App'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
A man named Brandon met a woman named Louise on a dating app and finally asked her out. However, when he got no response, he started to worry and wondered if he might be getting ghosted. It turns out that Louise wasn't responding because she was driving, and the NHTSA says that this is a good quality in a partner.
- February 17, 2021
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- The Tombras Group ... Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots