Centers for Disease Control TV Commercial, 'Leonard's More Time'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Smoking was the reason that actor Leonard Nimoy was diagnosed with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) which ultimately led to his death. His wife Susan and the Centers for Disease Control are urging viewers that still smoke cigarettes to consider quitting for a better chance at a healthier, longer life.
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest
- “You Can Quit”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- Leonard Nimoy