BOTOX TV Spot, 'Stand Up: Savings Program'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
As a woman gets out of bed, BOTOX encourages you to stand up to chronic migraines. After taking BOTOX, which stops migraines before they start, this woman can go bowling and watch her son play soccer. BOTOX encourages you to text to find out your eligibility for its BOTOX Savings Program.
- April 02, 2019
- BOTOX (Migraine)
- Advertiser Profiles
- BOTOX (Migraine) Chronic Migraine
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Good Housekeeping
- Pacific Communications ... Creative Agency, Mindshare ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots