McDonald's $1 $2 $3 Dollar Menu TV Spot, 'Level Up'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
McDonald's says there are levels to its $1 $2 $3 Dollar Menu. You can start with any size soft drink, McChicken or cheeseburger for one dollar or a small McCafe drink for $2. To level up, McDonald's says you can get a $3 bundle with a McDouble or six-piece Chicken McNuggets to pair with a small fries.
- McDonald's McNuggets, Coca-Cola, McDonald's McDouble, McDonald's World Famous Fries, McDonald's McChicken, McDonald's Cheeseburger, McDonald's McCafe Latte, McDonald's McCafe Mocha, McDonald's $1 $2 $3 Dollar Menu
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- We Are Unlimited ... Creative Agency, DDB Chicago ... Digital Agency, OMD West ... Media Agency
- View All Screenshots