DYPER Bamboo Diaper Subscription TV Spot, 'Better for Baby and the Environment'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Parents may love their babies, but no one likes the price or environmental impact of diapers. DYPER is out to change that by offering Bamboo Diapers that are soft, hypoallergenic and biodegradable, which means that the diapers are better for your baby as well as the environment. New DYPER subscribers can get an additional two weeks worth of diapers for free with their order.
- March 24, 2019
- Two weeks free with a new diaper subscription
- “Save Time, Save Money, Save the Bum and Save the Earth”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots