Little Caesars Bacon Wrapped DEEP!DEEP! Dish Pizza TV Spot, 'Litigation'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
A small-town pizza lawyer stands in court to defend the Little Ceasars Bacon Wrapped DEEP!DEEP! Dish Pizza for being wrapped in three and a half feet of bacon. The medium sized pizza litigator says that he objects because all he sees is bacon, bacon, bacon and no pizza. In another objection, the transcriber yells that the pizza is right there which erupts the courtroom in shouting from all sides of the issue. The judge decides it must be pizza. You can get a large Bacon Wrapped DEEP!DEEP! Dish Pizza for $12 from Little Caesars Pizza.
- March 22, 2019
- Little Caesars Pizza
- “Pizza, Pizza”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- McKinney ... Media Agency
- View All Screenshots