Wounded Warrior Project TV Commercial, 'Alone'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
A soldier had his whole life planned until he lost an arm during patrol in Iraq. When he returned home to the States, he found it difficult to acclimate back to his home life and to talk to his family about his trauma. He contemplated suicide but instead got involved with the Wounded Warriors Project in 2007. The Wounded Warriors Project helped him share his story, and his PTSD.
- Wounded Warrior Project
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
- “Don't Suffer in Silence”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.