Lunchables With 100% Juice TV Spot, 'Mixed Up: Oil Change'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
When a mom takes her two kids with her on a trip to the auto shop, they are upset to find out they'll be there for at least an hour. Suddenly, a "Mix It Up" button appears and the two press it. The Lunchables jackalope and platypus arrive to save them from boredom by completely breaking apart their mom's car. By the time the animals toss Mom a set of kiddie keys, they've created a giant jackalope and platypus hybrid vehicle. The confused mom reveals that she only came in for an oil change.
- March 04, 2019
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Dentsu McgarryBowen ... Creative Agency, Starcom ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots