Burger King $6 King Box TV Commercial, 'More Bang for Your Buck'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Burger King compares its $6 King Box to the $6 Classic Meal Deal at McDonald's in an effort to show customers they can get more for six bucks. A customer takes one look at both trays of food and exclaims you'll get more bang for your buck at Burger King because the burger and fries are bigger. The meal comes with a flame-grilled Whopper, fries, drink and two cookies.
- Burger King
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
- Burger King $6 King Box, Coca-Cola, McDonald's $6 Classic Meal Deal
- “Your Way”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.