Upwork TV Commercial, 'Maternity Leave'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
A business realizes that when they need a coder, their best is out on maternity leave. It then turns to Upwork to help find a freelance computer whiz to fill in the gaps. In a matter of moments, the company has hired a stop-gap coder and can get back to their day-to-day functions.
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest
- “Hire Freelancers. Make Things Happen.”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- Eric Hurst ... Voice Over