Method TV Spot, 'The Method Song'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Workers at a Method cleaner factory burst out in song, singing about its variety of soaps. To the tune of The Proclaimers "I'm Gonna Be," the workers march around the warehouse and say that each product may come in different hues, all their products are green.
- Method French Lavender All-Purpose Cleaner, Method Ginvger Mango Laundry Detergent, Method Clementine All-Purpose Cleaner, Method Waterfall, Method French Lavender
- “There's Good Inside”
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- View All Screenshots