Amazon Web Services TV Commercial, 'Next Gen Stats; Tyreek Hill'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Amazon Web Services analyzes a 4th down pass from Patrick Mahomes to Tyreek Hill. In the play, Patrick rolls out to his left, traveling 32 yards, before throwing a 43 yard pass to Tyreek, who was running across the middle of the field. Amazon Web Services says the completion probability of that pass was just over 15 percent. The completion helped keep the Chiefs' drive alive and allowed them to win the game over the Baltimore Ravens.
- Amazon Web Services
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- Baltimore Ravens , Kansas City Chiefs , Patrick Mahomes II , Tyreek Hill
- Initiative ... Media Agency