McDonald's Happy Meal TV Spot, 'Avengers: Endgame: Working Together'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Kids start assembling together to create the Avenger's emblem outside a McDonald's. Everyone can be a hero according to McDonald's. Each child's power of karate or science is great but together they can save the universe. With each Happy Meal, you can team up with the Avengers with a superhero figure included with the meal. "Avengers: End Game", rated PG-13, is in theaters now.
- April 26, 2019
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Avengers: Endgame
- Actors - Add
- Aidan Ortega ... Boy in orange playing basketball, Caden Dragomer ... Blonde boy with Happy Meal, Jazlynne Williams ... Girl with curly hair playing basketball in yellow shirt, Quinne Daniels ... Girl skateboarding, Tyler Ghyzel ... Boy on bike
- Black Widow, Captain America/ Steve Rogers, Captain Marvel, Iron Man, Kids, The Incredible Hulk, Thor
- We Are Unlimited ... Creative Agency, DDB Chicago ... Digital Agency, OMD West ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots