Stop the Texts, Stop the Wrecks TV Spot, 'Todd's Texting Troubles'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Todd is a stand up guy. He cleans up his dishes, helps his neighbor water his yard, pours coffee for his co-workers and even lets someone ahead of him in the grocery line. Then, in a shocking plot twist, Todd does something very unTodd like -- texting while he's driving. Onlookers give him stern looks of disapproval. Ad Council reminds us to stop texting to stop wrecks.
- November 06, 2015
- Stop the Texts, Stop the Wrecks
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots