Johnnie Walker Blue Label TV Spot, 'The Gentleman's Wager II' Ft. Jude Law
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Johnnie Walker presents "The Gentleman's Wager II," a film in which a beautiful vintage car catches the eye of actor Jude Law. But, he can't attain it with just money -- He has to win it. This wager puts him in a race across southern Italy as he passes through the occasional flock of sheep and makes his way to Monte Carlo. He shows gratitude for those who help him along the way, including a woman played by actress Wei Zhao who gives him a bottle of Blue Label along with a note.
- November 05, 2015
- Johnnie Walker
- Johnnie Walker Blue Label
- “A Little Gratitude Goes a Long Way”
- Scene Location
- Anomaly ... Agency, Anomaly ... Creative Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots