Popeyes $5 Butterfly Shrimp Tackle Box TV Spot, 'Eric's Cook-Off'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Annie is featured on an episode of "Eric's Cook-Off." Introducing Popeyes $5 Butterfly Shrimp Tackle Box, she gains favor over the other guy who showcases a frozen fish patty on a bun, which the host exclaims should be illegal. The boxed meal comes with eight shrimp, a side and a biscuit.
- February 27, 2017
- Popeyes Butterfly Shrimp Tackle Box
- “Louisiana Fast.”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- GUT Agency ... Agency, GSD&M ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots