ASPCA TV Spot, 'Locked in a Cage'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
The ASPCA announces that animals in America are being beaten and left to die right now. Committed to ending animal cruelty, the organization urges you to donate $19 a month to help rescue suffering animals all across America. For a limited time, the ASPCA is giving away a 2017 Animal Champion Limited Edition T-Shirt to those who join.
- February 27, 2017
- Get a free limited edition t-shirt when you join for a limited time
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- PP+K ... Agency, Laughlin Constable Inc. ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots