AT&T Unlimited Data TV Spot, 'Quotes'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
This guy has used his unlimited data to build up a vast repertoire of movie and TV show factoids -- AT&T calls this The Unlimited Effect. Unfortunately for him, no one else seems to be streaming on his level. The barista thought him quoting "Apocalypse Now" was weird when he picked up an espresso, people in the elevator didn't laugh at his "Game of Thrones" pun and no one at his meeting finished the "Airplane!" quote that was begging for the punchline. Good thing he was there, or no one would have said it.
- February 26, 2017
- AT&T Wireless
- AT&T Wireless Unlimited Plan
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Omnicom Group ... Agency, BBDO ... Creative Agency, BBDO ... Digital Agency, Hearts & Science ... Media Agency
- Game of Thrones
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots