Linzess Capsules TV Spot, 'Tell Me Something I Don't Know'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Animated using stop motion, various people talk about how they've been told to try everything under the sun to combat belly pain and irregular bowel movements. Then, they hear about Linzess, a medication engineered for adults with Irritable Bowel Syndrom or chronic constipation.
- March 01, 2016
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- Cooking Light
- Actors - Add
- Roshawn Franklin ... Guy in light green sweater, Markell Andrew ... Boyfriend in striped shirt
- Mindshare ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots