T-Mobile TV Commercial, 'Verizon's Secret'
T-Mobile calls out Verizon on the competitor comparison it did in its "A Better Network as Explained by Colorful Balls" commercial by presenting us with "the rest of the story." Several red balls roll down a ramp to represent the five million people Verizon added LTE coverage for over the last two years. T-Mobile added LTE coverage for 100 million people, which is represented by the sound of glass shattering and hot pink balls barreling down the ramp. T-Mobile assumes Verizon didn't tell us that.
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
- “The Un-Carrier”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
Attention & Performance Analytics
- Attention Score
- Industry Avg. Score
- Earned Online Views
- Social Impressions
- Engagement Rating
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment