Dr Pepper TV Spot, 'College Football: Presenting the Tailgate 2000'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Larry Culpepper is back for the 2016 college football season. This year, he is starting a new tradition with Tailgate 2000, a custom-designed RV for all his tailgating needs. Of course, the RV is outfitted according to Larry's two loves: football and Dr Pepper. There is a cooler in the back, six cup holders in the console, pigskin covered seats, a football-shaped gear shift and a huge mural of Culpepper hawking Dr Pepper in front of a bucking bronco on the side of the vehicle. He's ready for the season.
- August 22, 2016
- Dr Pepper
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Larry Culpepper
- Deutsch ... Agency, Initiative ... Media Agency
- View All Screenshots