Target TV Spot, 'Gwen Stefani - Make Me Like You (2016 Live GRAMMYs)'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
During a 2016 Grammys commercial break, Target partnered with Gwen Stefani to create a live broadcast music video featuring the song "Make Me Like You" from her upcoming album. The upbeat video featured a set reminiscent of a fun house, complete with a room of mirrors and spiraling tunnels as well as a beauty salon, bar and roller skating rink. Gwen Stefani's album, "This Is What the Truth Feels Like," is available exclusively at Target with four extra songs March 18, 2016.
- February 16, 2016
- Grant Jue ... Producer
- Deutsch ... Agency, AKQA ... Creative Agency, AKQA ... Digital Agency, Essence ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.