The Global Fund TV Commercial For RED Campaign 40 Cents
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
For 40 cents, you can buy a lot of things. In this commercial, many famous faces talk about what they got for 40 cents. Some of the things include extra mayonnaise, half a song, an orange, helium, and a balloon dog. For people struggling with HIV, just forty cents buys them two pills to keep them alive. What will you do with your forty cents?
- July 17, 2012
- The Global Fund
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots