Android TV Commercial, 'Monotune'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
What would life be like with no variety? Concert pianist Ji plays two different pianos in this Android spot that promotes the brand's tagline "Be Together. Not the Same." Ji begins playing the beautiful, intricate sounds of the third movement from Beethoven's "Moonlight Sonata." When he spins around to play the piano behind him, we find that each of the 88 keys has been tuned to play the same note: C. Though playing with the same fervency, the classic tune is dull and monotone when every note sounds the same, giving credence to the idea that choosing something different might make life more exciting.
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
- “Be Together. Not the Same.”
- Songs - Add
- Piano Sonata No. 14 in C Sharp Minor: III - Beethoven
- Actors - Add
- Ji ... Musician
- Droga5 ... Agency, Essence ... Media Agency