Android TV Commercial, 'Fingerprints' Song by Barry Louis Polisar
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Fingers dressed up as people gather together for dinner. A woman with an orange afro sits on the subway next to her husband, who has an orange fluffy beard. A trio of diverse finger people wait for their luggage at the airport including a grandma, a young man in metallic gold and a chain and a boy in a trapper hat. Other groups of finger people consist of a trio at a hair salon, a duo on a motorcycle, a duo in a spaceship and a duo of masked men on an airplane. Android encourages the motto: "Be Together. Not the Same."
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
- “Be Together. Not the Same.”
- Songs - Add
- I Need You Like a Donut Needs a Hole - Barry Louis Polisar
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- Droga5 ... Creative Agency, Essence ... Media Agency