Stop the Texts, Stop the Wrecks TV Commercial, 'Project Yellow Light: The Cost of Distracted Driving'
A flashback to 1987 shows two teenage girls stopping at a gas station to make a phone call, when a payphone used to cost 25 cents. Nowadays, when teenagers text while driving, it may cost them their lives. The Ad Council has partnered with Project Yellow Light and the NHTSA to educate young drivers about the consequences of distracted driving.
- Stop the Texts, Stop the Wrecks
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
Attention & Performance Analytics
- Attention Score
- Industry Avg. Score
- Earned Online Views
- Social Impressions
- Engagement Rating
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment