Nissan TV Spot, 'Heisman House: Jay' Feat. Marcus Mariota, Roger Staubach
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Tennessee Titans quarterback Marcus Mariota is confused to find all of the windows in his room are open. Evidently, Jay Berwanger, winner of the first Heisman Trophy, is haunting the Heisman House. Then, the bathroom fogs up and a message that reads "We used to be huge" is written across the mirror. As the lights flicker and the Nissan car alarms go off outside, Roger Staubach opens the window and yells outside at Jay to "cut the crap."
- October 10, 2015
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- Marcus Mariota ... Athlete, Roger Staubach ... Athlete, Steve Spurrier ... Coach, Jay Berwanger
- TBWA\Chiat\Day ... Creative Agency, Critical Mass, Inc. ... Digital Agency, OMD West ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots