Snickers Crisper TV Spot, 'Figure Drawing'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
A man stands in front of a chemistry classroom naked and holding a spear. He thinks he's modeling for the advanced figure drawing class. One of the chemists corrects him, telling him that the class he's looking for is actually down the hall. He slaps a mysterious red liquid on his neck from a beaker that's sitting on the desk behind him, thinking it's cologne. It's not, and it stings. This man is confulish -- confused and foolish. Hunger can create its own problems, which is why Snickers decided to invent the Snickers Crisper.
- Snickers Crisper
- “Crispy Satisfaction”
- The song was created for this commercial
- BBDO ... Agency, BBDO ... Creative Agency, MediaCom ... Media Agency, Smith and Jones Films ... Production Company
- View All Screenshots