Snickers Crisper TV Spot, 'Internship'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Snickers demonstrates the other problems hunger can cause, like becoming "dimpatient," meaning dim and impatient. An oblivious internship candidate shows his interviewer a slide show of several unsavory pictures of himself, oogling women in Cancun and "talking to la policia," which is really just his mug shot, to show how proficient he is in social media. And after the interviewer tells him "we'll be in touch," the candidate immediately calls his phone to follow up on the interview. Snickers doesn't want this to happen to you. So, they invented the new Snickers Crisper.
- January 11, 2016
- Snickers Crisper
- “Crispy Satisfaction”
- The song was created for this commercial
- BBDO ... Agency, BBDO ... Creative Agency, MediaCom ... Media Agency, Smith and Jones Films ... Production Company
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots