Total Hockey TV Spot, 'Lame Holidays'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Disgruntled men try out all of the unwanted presents they received for Christmas, such as a purple helmet, an itchy red sweater and a copy of "Lee Bailey's Country Flowers." For a limited time, Total Hockey is offering customers a chance to win what they really asked for when they post pics of their undesired gifts with #LameHolidays. As a result of the promotion, the men fawn over the new, more masculine versions of their presents: a black helmet from CCM Hockey, a Detroit Red Wings jersey and a copy of "Shooting From the Lip."
- January 06, 2016
- Total Hockey
- Firefly Books Chris McDonell "Shooting From the Lip: Hockey's Best Quotes and Quips", Random House Publishing Group Lee Bailey "Lee Bailey's Country Flowers"
- Post pics of unwanted gifts with #lameholidays for a chance to win new ones
- “Total Holidays”
- Songs - Add
- The Nutcracker Suite, Op.71a:IV Russian Dance - Peter Ilyitch Tchaikovsky, The Nutcracker, Dance of the Sugar Plum Fairy - Pyotr Ilyich Tchaikovsky
- Events & Venues
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots