Total Hockey TV Spot, 'Skinny Jeans'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
A man is struggling with all of his might to put on skinny jeans, to no avail. While he is rolling around on the floor and falling off his bed as a result of his efforts, a second man appears behind the aspiring jeans-wearer and states that, though fitting into skinny jeans is difficult, shopping with Total Hockey is not. As the second man, wielding a hockey stick, continues talking about Total Hockey, the first man has finally managed to get his skinny jeans on. He admires himself in the mirror and asserts that he is really good looking, but the man with the hockey stick disagrees.
- Total Hockey
- Total Hockey Mobile App
- “Exclusive Hockey Equipment Retailer of USA Hockey”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- View All Screenshots