Lay's TV Spot, 'Grocery Aisle'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Upon entering the chip aisle at a grocery store, a guy realizes that he doesn't know which Lay's Chips flavor to buy. His solution? Sample them all! He starts in with the Sour Cream & Onion, which appears to tickle his fancy, but continues his sampling next with the Barbecue and then the Cheddar & Sour Cream. By the time he gets to Salt & Vinegar, he's taken over the chip aisle -- until security catches up with him. Only after he shares a Lay's Chip with the guard, is it okay that he left his wallet at home.
- “One Taste And You're In Love”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- The song was created for this commercial
- OMD ... Media Agency
- View All Screenshots