GEICO TV Commercial, 'Flextacular: More More More'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
As two guys workout at the gym and lift weights, one talks about how switching to GEICO got him "more." His body continues to become more and more defined as he describes all the advantages of GEICO insurance. The commercial takes on the feel of an '80s workout video as they continue their conversation in monotone voices, calling each other different variations of bro. The nicknames include bro-heim, bro-fessor, bro-tato chip and bro-tein shake. By the end of their conversation, the man with GEICO insurance is ripped and his shorts are stretched tight like spandex to fit around his muscular thighs -- he's all about more Teddy Bro-sevelt.
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- Nick Bender ... Bro 2 (guy who stays the same size), Tim Hawkins ... Man who becomes more muscular and tan
- The Martin Agency ... Agency, Horizon Media, Inc. ... Media Agency