Tathata Golf TV Commercial, 'Verdict'
Tathata Golf creates a fake breaking news segment about the verdict in a case against traditional golf instruction. The judge asks the jury for their findings and the head juror reads their thoughts that golf instruction relies on too many quick tips and fast fixes, does not have a standardized curriculum and has inconsistent and contradictory methods. People in the courtroom nod their heads in agreement as Tathata Golf announces itself as the change the golf instruction world might be looking for.
- Tathata Golf
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest
- “The Change Golf Has Been Waiting For”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
Attention & Performance Analytics
- Attention Score
- Industry Avg. Score
- Earned Online Views
- Social Impressions
- Engagement Rating
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment