Arby's Loaded Italian and Italian Meatball TV Spot, 'Aptly Named'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
The Italian Meatball earned its name from the row of seasoned meatballs stuffed between two pieces of bread. The other sandwich is a Loaded Italian, filled with 11 different Italian ingredients which properly suits its name.
- July 31, 2016
- “We Have The Meats”
- Fallon ... Agency, Fallon ... Creative Agency, Moxie Interactive, Inc. ... Digital Agency, Zenith ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots