Subway TV Commercial, 'Adult Swim: Sad Lunch Llamas'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
Attention & Performance Analytics
- Attention Score
- Industry Avg. Score
- Earned Online Views
- Social Impressions
- Engagement Rating
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
In this parody of a game show, a voice-over asks three "sad lunch llamas" if they want to eat something satisfying. In over-the-top excitement, each contestant agrees they would like variety and the dull set turns vibrant, as a giant sandwich-serving tray is rolled in by Subway employees. After ordering customized footlong subs, the newly "happy lunch llamas" wonder where the voice-over has been coming from; it was the giant sandwich talking all along!
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
- “Eat Fresh ”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- BBDO ... Agency, Dentsu Aegis ... Creative Agency, Dentsu Aegis ... Media Agency