Foster Farms Simply Raised Breast Fillets TV Commercial, 'The New Comfort Food'
A camera pans over a table laden with traditional "comfort foods" like macaroni and cheese, onion rings, meatloaf and spaghetti. Foster Farms says now is the time for new comfort foods, ones we feel comfortable serving. One step in that direction, the company says, is to use their Simply Raised chicken, which contains no antibiotics. As a woman talks about Foster Farms chicken, a chicken breast makes its way through the cooking process. It is splashed with milk, sliced, cooked by fire and added to other ingredients to make dishes like chicken and noodle soup, a flatbread pizza and a chicken sandwich.
- Foster Farms
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
- Foster Farms Simply Raised Breast Fillets
- “The New Comfort Food”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- Deutsch, Inc. ... Agency, Erich & Kallman ... Creative Agency, Deutsch, Inc. ... Media Agency
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
Attention & Performance Analytics
- Attention Score
- Industry Avg. Score
- Earned Online Views
- Social Impressions
- Engagement Rating
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment