2017 Chrysler Pacifica TV Spot, 'Hands-Free Door' Featuring Jim Gaffigan
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Comedian Jim Gaffigan shows off his hands, which aren't needed to open the sliding doors of the 2017 Chrysler Pacifica minivan. A dad carrying sports equipment demonstrates how easy he is able to open the sliding door with his foot. Another father tries to load baseball bats and soccer balls into his SUV, but his failure ends up with more equipment outside of the car than inside.
- August 18, 2016
- “Imported From Detroit”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Wieden+Kennedy ... Agency, Goodby, Silverstein & Partners ... Creative Agency, SapientNitro ... Digital Agency, McCann Worldgroup ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots