VEX Robotics TV Commercial, 'Competition'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
Attention & Performance Analytics
- Attention Score
- Industry Avg. Score
- Earned Online Views
- Social Impressions
- Engagement Rating
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
This VEX Robotics commercial was shown in theaters as a preview before "Star Wars: The Force Awakens." Young children and teens talk about what they learned by competing in the VEX Robotics competition. Students from elementary through college are tested in STEM concepts as they build robots to battle and compete in the the game. VEX Robotics wants to inspire these young innovators to apply what they learned from the competition to their lives.
- VEX Robotics
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
- “Because of Vex, I Learned How to Change the World”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.