USAA TV Commercial, 'Member Voices: Rivera Family'
Retired Staff Sergeant David Rivera spent 11 years in active duty before settling down to raise a family. When his teenage daughter was in a recent car accident, Rivera and his wife were relieved that USAA offered them support. The Rivera family has been a USAA member since 2002, and will continue to be one for life.
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
- “We Know What It Means to Serve”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- Campbell Ewald ... Agency, Spark Foundry ... Media Agency
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
Attention & Performance Analytics
- Attention Score
- Industry Avg. Score
- Earned Online Views
- Social Impressions
- Engagement Rating
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment