State Farm TV Spot, 'State of Unrest'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
A man is up at 3 a.m. talking to his insurance agent. His wife catches him, and suspects an affair. She takes the phone away from him and doesn't believe that he was really just talking to Jake from State Farm.
- March 04, 2013
- State Farm
- “Get To A Better State”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- DDB ... Agency, The Marketing Arm ... Creative Agency, Foote, Cone & Belding (FCB) ... Digital Agency, OMD ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots