State Farm TV Spot, 'The Right Combination' Featuring George Gervin
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
State Farm set up a display with red lockers in various locations. Basketball fans can step up and take a chance on a trivia question to see if they have "the right combination." Correct guesses may result in prizes or a chance to go to the All-Star Game. After one person makes a correct guess, NBA All-Star George "The Iceman" Gervin walks out to the delight of the crowd. The insurance company tells viewers to go online to find a location for their chance to win.
- December 26, 2016
- State Farm
- “Here to Help Life Go Right”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- DDB ... Agency, The Marketing Arm ... Creative Agency, Foote, Cone & Belding (FCB) ... Digital Agency, OMD ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots