DURACELL TV Spot, 'Ear Hair'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
This man has some trust issues. He can't trust his body not to grow ear hair, he can't trust his co-workers not to call him "ear hair man" and he certainly can't trust anybody to pay attention during his presentation without being distracted by his aural overgrowth which may or may not resemble an armpit on the side of his head. One thing he does trust, however, is DURACELL, which makes the AA batteries that he uses to power his razor and get his hair-trimming operation up and running.
- January 22, 2017
- DURACELL Alkaline AA Batteries
- “Trust Is Power”
- The song was created for this commercial
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- Emma Wilcockson ... Producer, Evan Prosofsky ... Director of Photography, Laurie Boccaccio ... Producer
- Wieden+Kennedy ... Creative Agency, MJZ ... Production Company
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots