Progressive TV Spot, 'Career Day'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
It's Career Day and The Progressive Box is taking questions from a classroom of bored kids who are more interested in his personal life than how much he can save them on insurance. He dodges their concerns about his nonexistent belly button and girlfriend (he's focusing on his career right now), but he can't seem to get them excited about saving nearly $600 when they switch. He should probably start booking better gigs.
- January 23, 2017
- Progressive Auto Insurance
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- Actors - Add
- Keith Williams ... Boy who asks about girlfriend, Chris Parnell ... Voice Over The Progressive Box, Elliott Smith ... boy with glasses, Gracelin Wichlac ... girl with blue sweater on the right, Maisie Skinner ... Girl in front row center, Mariah Watkins ... Girl with long curly hair, Ryan Radis ... Teacher, Selah Rayne ... girl in glasses in the front of class
- The Progressive Box
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots