T-Mobile TV Spot, 'Keep the Party Going' Featuring Zedd
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Zedd is DJing a raving show at 2016 Coachella, playing his hit song "Beautiful Now," when suddenly all the bright lights go out, and the party comes to a temporary halt thanks to data limits. But, when T-Mobile's unlimited nationwide 4G data kicks in, the performance comes roaring back to life, complete with pyrotechnics. Because of the coverage, Zedd is able to take his show on the road around the country.
- May 22, 2016
- “The Un-Carrier”
- Ad URL
- Spark Foundry ... Agency, Publicis ... Creative Agency, Initiative ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots