M&M's TV Spot, 'Candyman' Featuring Zedd, Aloe Blacc
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Struggling as musical artists, the M&M's get some help in the recording studio from Zedd and Aloe Blacc. While they create a revamped version of Sammy Davis Jr.'s "The Candy Man," a montage highlights stand-out commercials in the last 75 years of M&M history; from black-and-white TV spots and cartoons to 3-D animations and colorful graphics, Zedd and Aloe Blacc celebrate the brand's development over the years. The red M&M only has one concern when Zedd asks what they think of the recording: He still wants credit.
- March 01, 2016
- Actors - Add
- Aloe Blacc ... Musician, Anton Zaslavski (Zedd) ... Musician, Chloe Ray Warmoth ... 1980s teen girl in blue sweater
- Annie Dietz ... Producer
- BBDO ... Agency, BBDO ... Creative Agency, BBDO ... Digital Agency, MediaCom ... Media Agency, Smuggler ... Production Company
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots