Amazon Kindle TV Commercial, 'What Makes a Spelling Bee Champ?'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Amazon Kindle, sponsor of the 2016 Scripps National Spelling Bee, asks, "What makes a spelling bee champ?" Kids share some of the words that won them a spelling bee and about what makes them feel good about their spelling prowess. Some say it's dedication, drive and passion. Others say it makes you feel confident and accomplished.
- Amazon Kindle
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- Peyton Wiewel ... Girl in blue dress