Dell TV Spot, 'Rock Out with Price Match Guarantee'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
A man in a white suit plays a lively song on a piano as he talks about Dell's Price Match Guarantee. Opposite of the piano man is a glam rock singer clothed in turquoise and leather who sings responses to the piano man's questions. From microphones, speakers, the XPS 13 and even fitness trackers, the glam rock singer holds his own until he injures his back when attempting to kneel and hit the high note. A doctor is called the glam rock singer gives one last "rock-on" with his hand before being wheeled away by paramedics.
- April 04, 2016
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- The song was created for this commercial
- Young & Rubicam Group ... Agency, Young & Rubicam (Y&R) ... Creative Agency, MediaCom ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots