GEICO TV Spot, 'TLC: Say Yes to the Dress'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Three friends are watching TLC's "Say Yes to the Dress" as part of Bride Day. Not only are they enjoying the show, they are also dressing the part by wearing wedding gowns. A voice-over explains that you switch to GEICO if you want to save 15 percent or more on car insurance -- it's what you do.
- May 24, 2016
- GEICO Car Insurance
- “It's What You Do”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- The Martin Agency ... Agency, Horizon Media, Inc. ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.