Sundown Naturals TV Spot, 'Shmorange: Baby'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
A spokesman sits at a desk in the middle of a field of sunflowers and informs viewers that Sundown Naturals vitamins do not include any gluten, dairy or artificial flavors. To describe this, the company created a new word: "Shmorange," which rhymes with orange, the color of the bottles. The man demands that a baby makes it his first word, but all the infant responds with is gibberish.
- April 26, 2016
- Sundown Naturals
- Sundown Naturals Vitamin D3, Sundown Naturals Omega 3-6-9, Sundown Naturals Probiotic Gummies, Sundown Naturals Turmeric
- “Reach for the Orange. It's 100 Percent Shmorange.”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- Joe Hartzler ... spokesperson , Cornelius Prince Edwards II ... baby in a gray onesie in the nursery
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots